Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Well I have a Hernia and the Surgery is scheduled for April 1, 2011 at Eulji Hospital.

A few people around me have noticed that I have not been myself for awhile and this is the reason why.

From what i could tel from the Doctors and the x-rays, It looks like where the cut me open for the cancer surgery almost 2 years ago hasn't healed properly. From what I could tell it looks like the flight turblance really caused the hernia to become worse.

As for now, I have really been taking it a s very easily as I can. I have had to be very careful what I eat and really not drinking much more that water. Sometime I have alot of energy and sometimes I just get very tired.

So please keep me in your prayers for this surgery. I don't know how long it will take, I think maybe 6-8 hours. After the surgery please check facebook for updates..

Thanks Mike

No comments: