Sunday, June 04, 2006





OMG DALLAS WIN THE NBA WEST


And I was on the after game radio show on the ticket. If you were listening I was Mike from Korea. And yes a P-1 fan from Korea. 1310 BABY. Loved the comment, number one show in Korea.

As a Mavs fan since Day 1, this is making my wittle brain go insane. Finally no more last place stories from the early 90's, no more Triple J past, now we have a leader in Dirk and its awesome.

To be honest, when the Mavs traded for Dirk, I did not like the trade. Man I am so glad that I was wrong on that trade. (it was Robert "Train" Taylor for Dirk in what will go down as one of the worst trades in NBA history)

when your EBAY name is Mavsman and your email is mavsman15@yahoo.com you can tell what team I cheer for!

WHAT A GAME AND I WILL REWATCH IT TONIGHT AT THE BRICKHOUSE, AND DOWNLOAD THE BIT TORRENT WHEN I CAN.

No comments: