Monday, September 27, 2010

The end of the KBO Season for me.

Well I would liked to have said that the Hanwha Eagles had a great season. In the 20 games I went to see this season the home record was 6-14. When I saw the victory video after the last home game of the season, I could not remember the last victory that I had seen live.

This year did not start out good for the Eagles. Their 2 main stars Kim Tae-Kyun and Lee Bum-Ho both went to play for Japan baseball teams. Their closer, Foreign Baseball player, Brad Thomas, signed with the Detroit Tigers. This caused 3 big holes that the Eagles did not recover from.

This season they finished in last place. This was the 2nd year in a row that this had happened.

It will soon be March and maybe just maybe, we can have hope for a better season.

No comments: