Sunday, January 08, 2006




It was the New Years Party that I went to. I must say that I am so glad that I did. We talked, we drank and I got FLASHED! It was a fun time had by all as you can tell by the photos. (Sorry but these are the funny ones)





True Loves first kiss of the new year. Way to go.



WELL ITS JUST Dan being DAN.

A few days after the party I took Dan to a sports bar here in Daejeon to see the Texas-USC game, Dan had never seen an American football game before so it was interesting to see his reaction to it all. He likes cheese sticks I found out, he said that they did not have this in New Zealand.

It was a great night and allot better than new years 2005 was for me. For this year, Id like to try and find a girlfriend. My luck with the ladies is still the same for those who knew me back in the states. NONE! I went on one date in 2005 and it was my usual disaster, I have told the story to my friends and those who know it all laughed. It made my friends laugh so the night was not a total loss.

Try and loose some weight, no more sugar and other things for awhile.

Get closer to God. I always need to work on that one.

Try not and be so lonely. I seem to have that bad habbit, but oh well, need to work on that.

Try and be a better friend and a better person are 2 that we can all try and do.


Oh well, Happy 2006! I will revisit this, next year, If the good Lord is willing.

No comments: