Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well SATURDAY WAS FUN....

Guess who walks right into the middle of an Anti-Bush anti USA rally in Pyongteck?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I had about 1 hr to kill because of delayed trains so I went outside to see what all of the noise was about. I went over to see the art work thinking of maybe its a strike, I saw KTX workers on strike a few days ago at Seoul Station. Nope! I saw that it was my old friends from the Korean left.
The cartoon potrayed American as Nazi, Bush as Hitler, anti-us BS. I just walked through the artwork and shook my head. I saw a few Koreans looking at it and shaking their heads also, a few of them saw me and bowed to me (as to say we are sorry for this) I bowed back. The stage speaker saw me but nothing happened. I felt a little tense but nothing happened.

I was thinking that what a way to end a Saturday, in Jail for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.


No comments: