Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well The semester is over and I have all of the grades turned into the office.

It took awhile but its finally done. I know it doesn't sound that complicated but the grades here were just slow but it finally got completed.

So here is what's going on. I am coming back home to Texas for 1 month from Feb 3 to the 28th. i will fly Japan Airlines, American Airlines and Asiana Airlines. Its been 2 years since I have been back home so I am kinda looking forward to it.

We start winter mini-mesters today and I have no idea who I will be teaching and what their English level is. So this week will be fun.

Not much going on at the moment here in Korea, I am trying to catch up on a few films for the end of the year list for mikes movies and I will be doing that for next few weeks.

Dan and Greer seem to be linking their new school and I hope that they have fun this year. They live far out but when the subway line finally opens up (May 2007?) it will be a short ride.

No comments: