Wednesday, February 28, 2007

well vacation is over in 24 hours and I will be traveling back to Korea.

It has been a great vacation.

I have been able to spend time with my family and made contact with a few friends, I have ate food that is not served in Korea,and enjoyed allot of different eating establishments. I have been to the movies a few times and, sad to say, the prices here in Texas are higher than Korea's Prices.

What has shocked me is the low cost of electronics here in the USA, Its the same as it was in Germany. Products made in Korea are cheaper in the USA than they are in Korea. What really shocked me was seeing allot of products from Japan. I saw the ps3 and the Wii and wondered if Korea will ever make their own version of it.

Sad to say but the Anna "train wreck" on tv is just pathetic. All of this news and for what?

I will def be missing wal-mart and other stores when I return to Korea.

C U in a few days.

No comments: