Friday, January 15, 2010



Movie Review: 500 days of Summer.

What if you went after the wrong girl for you, but you thought that she might be the right one for you? If you have tried this before then you might have already seen this film. Not because you have, just because you have already lived through this film.

In this film we are shown 500 days of a girl named “Summer” and a boy named Tom Hansen and we see Tom tries to make love work with a girl, who tells him flat out that you aren't the one for me. The film ends the way that a doomed loved works out and in the ends it leaves the chance of a sequel to this film but using a different girl all together.

I have read many reviews for this film because this film is on a lot of best of 2009 list. I have been trying to look and see what I could have missed in this film. I have read that this is a great film but, as for me, all I saw was a waste of time for a bad love attempt that never should have gone through. I found all of the actors boring and I kept checking my watch to see when the film would end.

Readers, if you agree with my reviews then please pass on this one. If you really hate my reviews then you might want to see this film when it opens here on 21 January 2010.

Grade D-

Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch.

No comments: