Saturday, September 03, 2011

FROM MY CHURCH, THEY EXPLAIN BETER THAN I CAN WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME.

I have kept you up to date with Mike McStay. As you know he has been fighting cancer for over 2 years. He has been in and out of hospital because of the complication caused by surgery and the cancer. He was not able to eat anything more than few month now. The doctor and Mike made decision to have operation this coming Monday (September 5th). This is the last resort to solve his complication (Intestine fusion and blockage). The doctor told me that this surgery is very dangerous and complicated. Mike agreed to have this surgery knowing and understanding the risk involved. The surgery is going to start from between 12:00pm-1:00pm.

I have made out my will and i turn it over to my advocate.

Please pray for me on monday.....

No comments: