Sunday, January 27, 2008

"ITS A DOG EAT DOG WORLD AND TODAY I AM WEARING MILK-BONE UNDERWEAR."

Norm-Cheers

Now I know what a few of you are thinking, why did Mike come up with that quote today?
Well, its because of what happened last night at the 2nd anniversary Brick House Party.

Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of "The Brick House" and they had drink and food specials all night long. They also gave out awards to the customers. Well guess who won "The Norm" award? They said he orders the same food, likes his favorite seat and likes one beer. Well then they said my name and I was like, great, "I am norm" It was a nice little joke.

Bad news for Phil and Victoria, looks like the post office lost both of their passports and now they can not get married on the 14th in GOA. I had no idea what to say, sorry, just did not seem worthy enough. I hope that they can sue the Post Office. I have never mailed my passport to anywhere here in Korea. I personally hand carried it to Busan when I booked the trip to New Zealand. after seeing what happened to those 2, I will never mail it to book a flight!!

I am now off until March, when a new semester starts.

No comments: