Monday, July 26, 2010

Movie Review: Inception (IMAX)

I listed this film #3 on the films to see this summer. I stated this earlier about the film.

3. Inception- (July 21, 2010) (Imax) All that I really know about this film is that in involves, Christopher Nolan, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ken Watanabe. Just on this fact alone, it deserves, at least, one viewing.



I would like to add that the film deserves to be seen a few times and definitely in IMAX, if you get the opportunity.

The film has a simple idea, What if people can steal your dreams, you secrets and what would happen if this idea was real? It was a new idea and I must say that I found it very interesting and when the film was over, I could not believe that I had actually seen all of this film and after the 2nd time, I am still not sure that I have seen all of this film yet.

The films director was Christopher Nolan and after this film, he has made me think that, If he directs it; I will see it! With his direction he helped the main actors take this film to a new level of film. I was really that impressed with this film.

What I loved about the film was the ending. It was definitely different and I really enjoy it. I haven't really spoilers this film and try and see if spoiler free.

Grade: A+

Cobb: For this to work, we'd have to buy off the pilots...
Arthur: And we'd have to buy off the flight attendants...
Saito: I bought the airline.
[Everybody turns and stares at him. Saito just shrugs]
Saito: It seemed neater.

No comments: