Friday, December 30, 2005

Well these are the pictures from me playing Santa Claus.



The Above people are Dan and Greer. They are some awesome people and he is the one that the students thought was going to be SANTA. So see how tall he is and then when the kids saw me, The look on their face was like, ok this iS SO not DAN TEACHER.




This is Nichole, she is the one who asked me to play SANTA. As I stated earlier awesome lady, shame she is a Red Sox's Fan..



SANTA has a pet monkey, I have no idea either but hey, they said that it would look funny.



Now this I was not expecting, a little girl hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, It was a shock I was not expecting this, I was thinking,"Now this was worth me getting up here as SANTA." I was so glad that I was dressed up, I thought that I was so going to cry.



I wish that it was a better shot but this is the end of the SANTA FOR ME FOR THE DAY. I am so glad that I did this. Now If I get asked to play the Easter Bunny....

No comments: