Monday, October 29, 2007

Gone Baby Gone IMDB Link

Opens in Korea. Unknown.

How I saw it. Cam Copy

Plot: heavy spoiler alert!!

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

What if you knew that, by doing the right thing, you are doing the wrong thing?

To be honest, I had no real idea about Ben Affleck's directors debut. After it was over, I sure wanted to go see his next film.

The film is everything that you ask of a film, great stories, a believable plot, great acting and a wicked ending. If you like this type of film, then this is the film for you. After the film was completed, I still was not sure if I actually saw everything that went down in this film.

Please see the film when it comes to Korea.

Grade A.

Patrick Kenzie: He lied to me. Now I can't think of one reason big enough for him to lie about that's small enough not to matter.

No comments: