Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Have you ever had a bed feeling before you go into a movie theater and wonder why am I going to see this film? Well, I did and after it was over, I never want to see Hancock ever again.

I am trying to think of the correct words to say about this film, horrible and pathetic do not do this film justice. Yes, it was that bad.

The plot was inane, the chemistry was not their and this whole plot about the 2 main actors was a joke. I have no idea who to blame for this junk that i saw. Will Smith could not act in this film and when he attempted to, it looked like a bad "Lethal Weapon" rip-off. Charlize Theron's acting was so bad I thought that I was looking at a bad CGI version of Jar-Jar Binks.. The directing of Peter Berg in this films, leads me to ask, can he only somewhat direct marginal films. Because so far I have hated every film that he has directed.

I have no idea why this film was made but it deserves to rightly be ignored this July 4th weekend.

Grade F

How I saw it. CGV Theater

Opens in South Korea 2 July 2008.

No comments: