Saturday, September 06, 2008



Have you ever seen a film that you really wanted to see and been very disappointed after you saw the film? If your answer is yes, then you know how I saw Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I should have loved this film. I have been a Star Wars fan since Day 1. I was so looking forward to this film and I was very disappointed by the end of the film.

I have no idea what the reason was for this film. You know what happens from Star Wars 1-6. This film offers nothing in the way of any plot help and is just a cheap 8.5 million CGI Straight to video. I could absolutely destroy this film but the words needed to write that are not worthy of this film.

Please pass on this film at all cost.

Grade F.

Opened in Korea. 4 September 2008

How I saw it. CGV Theater.

Opening Weekend in USA. $14,611,273 (USA) (17 August 2008) (3,452 Screens)

Someone who hated the film just as much as I did.

No comments: