Friday, May 15, 2009

Kia 14 Hanwha 3 my record this season 2-6-1 (and on my birthday.)

(If this keeps up they will ban me from all home games)

Before the game, I saw this nice little bit... from http://www.koreabaseball.blogspot.com/

It sounds like the KBO is going to step up drug testing for foreign ballplayers. What's not mentioned in the article is testing for domestic players. If you're going to test the foreign guys, you might as well test the locals as well. The money quote is from Hanwha manager Kim In-sik, "There is an obligation to test foreigners for drugs." I hope he talked to Brad Thomas and Victor Diaz before making this announcement. Most of this drug paranoia comes from the fact that Danny Rios was caught using in Japan after he had a historic season with the Doosan Bears. I thought it was pretty obvious he was on something all along, but no one seemed to care when he was rattling off W after W and posting an a sub-3.00 ERA.

HANWHA LOOKED LIKE A TEAM THAT COULD NOT PITCH, FIELD NOR HIT...

It was not a good game. I just sat back and watched a disaster. What a sad way to celebrate #43 birthday.

No comments: