Monday, April 20, 2009

April 19 SK 8, Hanwha 2 My record at live baseball games 2-4-1

from http://www.koreabaseball.blogspot.com/

SK rode a 3-homer offensive outburst and a solid start from Song Eun-beom to victory. Song threw 7 solid innings(108 pitches, 71 strikes) of 1-run ball. He allowed only 3 hits and 1 walk with 8 K's. After being limited to part-time duty on Saturday, Park Jae-hong returned to the lineup with a homer in the 1st inning. SK 2nd baseman Jeong Geun-woo also had a solid day from the lead off spot. Park went 4-4 with 2 doubles, a walk, a stolen base and 1 run scored. DH Victor Diaz was the lone bright spot for the Eagles. He homered for the 2nd time in as many days on Sunday.
-------------------------------------

Well that sure was a lousy game at Hanabat Stadium on Sunday. I was waiting for some friends and by the time they got to the game the Eagles were down 4-0. It was a comedy of mistakes, missed plays, missed balls, lousy hitting and just some awful pitching made this game into a sleeper very early.

The main highlight was my big ass telling the SK cheerleader/fan to "Shut the hell up" Once again, the Hanwha fans applauded me for my actions.

I must admit, I am not that impressed with Diaz at all. I made the comment to my friend, that the HR was nice, it was too late and that he was reminding me a lot of A-Rod. Empty hits and bad fielding. I hope that I am wrong with this call, but so far, I am calling it as I have seen it.

No home games until next week when the Eagles play in Chong-ju. I will try and go to one of those game at the Eagles 2nd home this year.

No comments: