Friday, August 01, 2008

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?
>
> Here is a little test that will help you decide.
>
> The answer can be found by posing the following question:
>
> You're walking down a
> deserted street with your wife and
> two small children.
>
> Suddenly, an Islamic
> Terrorist with a huge knife comes
> around the corner, locks eyes with you,
> screams obscenities, praises
> Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.
>
> You are carrying a
> Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
>
> You have mere seconds
> before he reaches you and your family.
> What do you do?
>
> ............................................................
>
> THINK CAREFULLY AND
> THEN SCROLL DOWN:
>
>
>
>
> Democrat's Answer :
>
> Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
>
> Does the man look poor or oppressed?
> Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to
> attack?
> Could we run away?
> What does my wife think?
> What about the kids?
> Could I possibly swing the gun like a club
> and knock the knife out of his hand?
> What does the law say about this situation?
> Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
> Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway,
> and what kind of message
> does this send to society and to my children?
> Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
> Does he definitely want to kill me,
> or would he be content just to wound me?
> If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my
> family get away while he was stabbing me?
> Should I call 9-1-1?
> Why is this street so deserted?
> We need to raise taxes,
> have a paint and weed day and
> make this a happier, healthier street
> that would discourage such behavior.
> This is all so confusing! I need to debate
> this with some friends for few days
> and try to come to a consensus.
>
> ................................................................................................
>
>
> Republican's Answer:
>
>
> BANG!
>
>
> ..............................................................................................
>
>
> Redneck's Answer:
>
>
> BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
> BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG !
> Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
> BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
> BANG! BANG! BANG! Click
> Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those
> the Winchester Silver tips or hollow points?! '
> Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
> Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the taxidermist!!

No comments: