Monday, August 23, 2010

Movie Review: Predators (2010)

When I heard that they wee going to make a new Predator film, I only had one question in my mind, Why? After seeing this film, I still have the same question, Why was this film made?

All the film is really about is that humans are now being sent to a planet where it is man vs. Predator to see which one is the best hunter/killer. It does nothing to set up why or anything, Its just you're dropped into combat and you die.

The casting of Adrian Brody as the hero of this film was a joke. I never believed him for a moment and the other actors seemed liked they wanted to be somewhere else than trying to make this film.

The only time I actually liked the film is when it was over and I could not believe that someone actually said that this was a good film.

Please pass on this film at all cost when it opens here in Korea on AUG. 26TH 2010

Grade: D-

Edwin
: Excuse me, I'm - just what the hell is going on here?
Royce: We're being hunted. The cages, soldier, all of us. We were all brought here for the same purpose. This planet is a game preserve, and we're the game. In case you didn't notice, we just got flushed out. They sent the dogs in. Just like you would if you were stalking boar, shooting quail. They split us apart and they watched. Testing us.
Isabelle: How do you know this?
Royce: Because, that's what I would do.

No comments: