Saturday, August 07, 2010

Movie Review: Salt



When I first saw the preview of this film, I thought that this film really can't look that bad. After I saw the film, I realized that I was wrong about my earlier idea about this film. Sad to say, it was a lot worse than the preview indicated that it would be.

The entire time I was watching this film I kept wondering was I really seeing a film that had this many plot holes and as the film kept on continuing, the story kept getting worse and worse. I really could not believe that someone approved this bad of a script.

If you want to read of this horrid plot, please click here.

I can only recommend this film to you if want to see Angelina Jolie do some very interesting CGI stunts. If you are looking for anything else then I recommend that you pass on this one at all cost.

As of right now the main idea of the proposed sequel is to have Salt looking to unleash hell and to have her being hunted by both Jack Ryan and Ehan Hunt. A film, I will definitely not watch.

Grade: F


Evelyn Salt: What is your name?
Orlov: My name is Vassily Orlov. Today, a Russian agent will travel to New York city to kill the President. This agent is KA-12.
Evelyn Salt: The KA program is a myth.
Orlov: Don't you want to know the name?
Evelyn Salt: You're good. You can tell the rest of your story to one of my colleagues.
Orlov: The name of the agent is Evelyn Salt.
Evelyn Salt: My name is Evelyn Salt.
Orlov: Then you are a Russian spy.

No comments: