Friday, June 19, 2009

OK, well I know have a partial clue of what the heck is going on here with the tumor.

So as of today, I will check into the hospital on July 10th and they will have surgery on the 13th.

The Dr. said that mine might be harder than most,(I know, big surprise..right?)due to where the blockage is at and the fact that they have to get my Colan back into my body and get rid of my bag. Then they have to look and see what kind of cancer is their. They are not going to know anything until they get inside me and look around.

The Dr. thinks that I have type 2 cancer. ONCE AGAIN WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING, UNTIL THEY GET INSIDE ME AND LOOK AROUND.

So, i asked a few questions.


Diet, what can I eat, the dr said everything is ok, but to try and stay away from red meat. I will still ban soda, beer and stick with what I have been drinking for awhile. I am now at 132 kg or 290 pounds.

Keep up the exercise and the work is OK but I really need to rest when I can.

I might be in the hospital for 2 weeks, or more.. but 2 weeks is a good guess.

After recover, I have no idea, that will be determined.

I am doing the Surgery at Eulji Hospital near Dusan Dong, the other one just finally ticked me off with they way that they kept letting my bag leak. After 3 visits to the ER, because of there errors, I have had enough of their medicine.

I will ask that someone please agree to look over my dog soju on the 9th and I am not sure when i will exactly be back.

Maybe one more fundraiser, will be needed, I am still not sure. Since i am going to a better hospital, this will definitely increase the cost.

Well that is all that I know for now..

Please everyone pray for me and love someone, if you have them and keep reminding them that.

Mike McStay

Woori Bank
Account Name: McStay, Flynn M.
Account Number: 1002-929-503133
Swife Code: HVBKKRSE

No comments: