Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stephannie White sent a message to the members of A Mother is looking for answers about her son..

--------------------
Subject: Thank you~!

Because of YOUR generous donations.. we now have enough funds to cover the costs of Mike's morgue and cremation costs.

I can not ever thank all of you enough... without your generous time, donations and good will, this would have been more of a disaster then it already has been. I just dont know how to thank you all enough..instead it always seems I'm asking for more... and I really hate that part of things... I"m so sorry but I don't know what else to do~

Breaking NEWS in USA~
The story will be coming out in the Star Herald out of Kosciusko Mississippi... my Aunt Emogene arranged it~ (THANK YOU EMOGENE!)

http://www.starherald.com/site/news.asp?brd=484

Folks inside Korea might have trouble accessing the site. The first time I tried, I couldn't access it... but for some reason now I can... go figure??

Now, we just have to keep the story going... please log in and read the story, then please take the time to write a letter to the editor and send it to both your local (hometown, no matter which country your from~)newspaper and to the Star Herald.

If we can get enough grassroots folks spreading the news among small town newspapers around the world, it has a chance to be picked up by AP & RUETERS...

Mike deserves justice... please help me spread the word so the Korean authorities know they can't just sweep this under the rug... like the last 3 mystery deaths (Bill Kapoun, Matthew Sellers and Jamie Penich) of foreigners in Korea.

In humble thanks~
Mike's mom
Stephannie
--------------------

No comments: