Friday, June 20, 2008

To be honest, I had no real hopes for this film. I was wrong in my judgment, it was actually worse than I thought it was going to be. Welcome to the film Get Smart

I used to watch the Tv show and it always made me laugh. While watching this film the only thing I did was shake my head and ask, "Why"?

The film is hopelessly mismatched as Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway try and have some on screen chemistry. The mismatch worked on the tv show but fails miserably in the film.

It was so bad, I just guess,after 7 minutes in to the movie, that the double-agent will be..... and I was correct. It was a huge set up and a huge failure.

The only thing I really liked about the film was the end credit where it said, For Don Adams" then it added and Edward Platt. I thought that it was a nice touch.

If you like Steve Carell, then please see this film. If you are a fan of the TV show, then please pass on this turd,at all cost.

Grade D-

Opened in Korea on 19 June 2008

How I saw it CGV Theater.

Extra scene at the end of the movie. No

No comments: