Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bby's visit

Well for the 2nd year in a row, my friend Brian (McLovin)Sims flew over from Purdue University and spent his spring break with me.

Man did we have a week of fun.

It all started on the actual day of Bry's arrival, We were waiting for a friend of his ride to come to the airport, when all of a sudden, We saw this huge crowd of girls gather and then I heard names being shouted at. I thought, "Oh No, Not the Backstreet Boys" and guess what we saw a crowd of girls chasing after the Boys as they left the airport. I told Bry, well you wanted a crowd, i got you the Backstreet boys.

Once again, we took the KTX back to Daejeon and then We dropped of his bags and then we went to the Horse races at Brickhouse. He actually won a few races, i could not believe it.

tHen the next day we did a few things, Bry wanted to see a Korean Movie, SO I took him to see "The Chaser" I still can not believe that for, 2 years in a row, Bry has actually seen a good Korean film. We also went to the baseball game and saw the Kia Tigers play the Hanwha Eagles, in a spring training game. We had a great night out over Daejeon. This was just the first 24 hours.

For the next few days, we went to Songtang, Busan, (Where Bry wanted to try some Russian food) We took the KTX to Busan and BACK. We sure did like the fast train rides. I took him to Cool bar, J-ROCK, Santas,Brickhouse and a few others. I showed him where THE SIDEWALK FOOD WAS AND Bry ate a lot.

Then I took him to a few of my classes and the students seemed to like him. We also had a very nice St paddy's day green beer party. I got him a few vcd's for his collection home.

My friend had a great time and once again enjoyed his stay in Daejeon.

No comments: